Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I'm Fat

Oh Lord am I ever fat! I knew I was fat before, but with several pictures taken recently where I am in front of rather than behind the camera....the daunting truth has come out. I am not just a little overweight. I am fat. I knew I was before, and even tried to do something about it. And my DH (the D is for damned at the moment) who went on an eating plan with me last time, stuck to it and has lost 20 pounds. While I....am FAT! I need to find my motivation. It can't be something like a class reunion, because that never works. It has to be something inside of me. Like maybe the skinny hot chick I used to be, trying to get out. No not even for memories of who I once was (and trust me...I really was HOT!) I have to do it for my health or some such crap like that. But I have to mean it. I am almost there....Listen to me! Waiting for inspiration rather than just taking charge. I used to be a "take charge" kind of gal. Now I am a F***ING WIMP! Yeah! I said it. You heard me! So today, rather than wait for inspiration, or willpower, or for some fairy to come and make me magically skinny....I am going to be healthy. Today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BTDT. Been goin' strong since last Wednesday. YOU CAN DO IT.

love, me <><

ZeeLV said...

Well, D, yo...I think you're PHAT. And sick. Word, dawg.