Saturday, April 23, 2005

The Voices In My Head Are Screaming

I am in such a funk. I had a major migraine today (just as we were getting ready for my dd's baptism!) I have really been in bad shape lately. I have social anxiety disorder, and after being around a lot of new and unfamiliar people lately....I am ready to find a closet and hide. Not to mention I have PMS and am screaming at the world. Do you ever wish you could just go back to bed. For about a month.

3 comments:

janna said...

Hi Dena! I hope you are feeling better!
Love the new family picture!

Anonymous said...

I never pictured you as someone with a social anxiety disorder since you are so outgoing and friendly online. Poor D. *hugs*

I'm sorry you're having such a bad day. Those kids can feed themselves! You take a break.

love, me <><

TheCatLord said...

poor dena! i hope you are feeling better...we would miss you too much if you went into hiding :)