EEEEEEKK!!!
A word of caution to all mothers of teens out there. Don't read your children's blogs. It'll scare the Hell out of you!!!!!!
Actually I read it for all the right reasons....what info does he have on his blog, what friends does he have listed, is this safe for him etc etc. And again...Scared the Hell out of me!!!!!
It's not that he is a bad kid.....but OMG! I followed his friends links to their blogs. And....you guessed it....SCARED THE HELL out of me!
So now what to do????? If I tell him I have read it and call him on stuff (and actually no bad stuff about him..just stuff no mother wants to think about in reference to her son) But if he know's I am aware of it, he'll move his blog. I guess I will just keep an eye on the situation. A very sharp eye. A VERY sharp eye :)
1 comment:
OH my!!! I can understand! Just keep an eye on it!
HUGS
Post a Comment