Sunday, May 22, 2005

EMHE!!!!

Make sure to watch tonight & tomorrow!!!! I will be watching albeit out of burning eyes. My allergies are knocking me on my butt!! My head hurts, I had a fever and either my eyes are infected or my allergies are mimicing an eye infection.!!! ARRGGHH!! And now my dh wants to take a family drive. I told him ok, as long as we don't go somewhere with either dust or pollen :)

2 comments:

ZeeLV said...

You can count on me watching both nights, Coop! I told DH that I'd be recording both shows and he just doesn't get why. *SHRUG* Can't wait, can't wait!!!

Oh, and by the way...stop by your local Wild Oats or similar health food-type store and see if you can't find some allergy spray that's formulated with all stuff blooming in Phoenix. It'll say something like "Phoenix Blend" or something like that. I used the Vegas blend and that stuff is like a miracle drug. I can BREATHE! :)

Hope you're feeling better soon!

janna said...

I am excited for the show too! It is on in 1 hr and 6 mins.....

Sorry about the allergies! I have them bad too!!!