Quiz
Ok, here is a quiz that is making the blog rounds lately. And here are my answers:
WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? mismatched...I had nice white china, but the children have broken every piece over the years.
FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Either Trivial Pursuit or Clue
WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A mouse of course :)
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? pink
WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? orange
HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Call ID! And then voice mail picks up after 5 rings
CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? chocolate all the way
DO YOU DRIVE FAST? yes and no. I used to drive VERY fast. And I still do when I am alone in the car. But if the kids are with me, I tend to do the speed limit. And it's all unconcious. I don't really try, it's just Mommy mode kicking in. (And unless the kids are late for something. Then I drive like a bat out of Hell!)
DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Do husbands count? Well, I sleep with a body pillow, a hubby, usually at least 1 child and 1-2 cats.
STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? WAY COOL!!!!!
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR? My children dying. Too morbid but it petrifies me.
FAVORITE TV SHOWS? Family Guy, Robot Chicken, and CSI
KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? mustard for sandwiches, ketchup for fries
HAMBURGER OR HOTDOG? Mmmmmmm Cheeseburgers
FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Diet Dr Pepper.
WHAT IS ON YOUR SCREEN SAVER RIGHT NOW? That National Enquirer cover that Pattie shared with us. Love that pic of Mary Fran with the crown!
FAVORITE FOOD? Well, usually anything Mexican or Asian. But currently I am being very good, so I would have to say a COLD, CRISP, JUICY apple! No I'm serious!!!
That said, I am giving thanks right now. My dh's computer crashed Friday, and he was talking about having to use mine! YIKES!!!!!!! But it came home fixed today! Whew! Bullet dodged!
1 comment:
Rather than try to come up with some clever answers AGAIN...check out my Cousin April's blog entry from June 2003:
http://www.aprilgem.com/log/index.php?p=220
Guess I should preface...my answers are a little more than just "clever." You've been duly warned. Z
Post a Comment