Whew!
Can it really be the weekend is here? Thank goodness. I have just busted my tush catching up on comments in the SBB gallery. I have all my work done, and am not expecting more before Monday. My allergy problem (which got worse again, then got better, then turned into congestion) seems to be winding down. I think, dare I risk jinxing it by uttering it aloud-well typing it here anyway- I think I may be able to scrap tonight!!!!!
I stayed up WAY too late last night watching 'Frequency' again. LOVE this movie!! I also re-read HP4 while I was sick. I start crying from the chapter "Priori Incantatum" and keep going off an on through the whole book. Also a FAVE.
I think this weekend, I will do nothing. Well laundry. But that's all!!! That and scrap (I hope) Wish me luck!
1 comment:
Waving my wand (made of ash, essence of tulip and the hair of an animagi) and casting a charm, "spiritus wellium!" which will allow you to feel better and get some scrapping done...
Post a Comment