Friday, June 17, 2005

Father's Day

Well, I got Father's Day taken care of. Emily got Barry the 1st season DVD of the Dukes of Hazzard. This is their special show. They sit together and watch this while the rest of us roll our eyes and leave the room. I liked the show when I was younger. Or rather I liked Bo and Luke.

The other kids all went in together to get Barry a PDA. He so desperately needs one. The man can't remember where he is going 2 minutes after he leaves. The only problem is, that it won't be here by Sunday. Even Priority mail wouldn't get it here in time, so I saved the extra $ and shipped UPS ground. I'll give him a nice receipt though :)

Got to sleep at 8:00 last night. Only to be awakened by screaming kids still up at 10:30. Then I could'nt get back to sleep until 6am. Blasted kids!!! I am very close to breaking out with duct tape and restraints after 9pm. Yeah, I know...BAD MOM! But I am desperate for sleep and desperate times call for desperate measures!

4 comments:

janna said...

DUCT TAPE sounds good.....
DO IT

ZeeLV said...

Ahhh, Bo Duke...now there's a perfect use for jeans...

As for the sleep thing, you could always do for yourself what you did with the kids (when they were babies) when you wanted them to sleep...COUGH SYRUP. Oh come on, you know you did it! LOL!! Get some sleep girl.

janna said...

I have tired cough syrup, but it makes my kids wired!!!
LOL

Anonymous said...

Just make sure to take pictures! Bwah ha ha. I'm so mean, too! ;)

love, me <><