My Layers
Ok...My turn now!
LAYER ONE: On the Outside
Name - Dena
Nicknames - pinion, Dena Pena, Sister Puffalump
Birthday - January 1, 1968
Birthplace - Morenci, AZ
Eye Color - green/blue
Hair Color - Brown with some red highlights and a gray or two
Height - 5'5"
Righty or Lefty - Righty
Religion - LDS
Sex - Female
LAYER TWO: In The Inside
Your heritage - In order: Native American, English, African American, German, Irish & Scottish (Bet that just blew your mind!!!)
Who do you look like - I have my GG-mother Smiths face and my GG-mother Pearce's coloring
Your weakness - chocolate
Your fears - my kids dying
Your perfect pizza - Canadian bacon with extra tomatoes
Goal you'd like to achieve - to be healthy, and to complete my degree and be a teacher.
LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your most over-used phrase on MSN/Hello - LOL
Your thoughts first waking up - I hate my bladder and getting older!
Your best physical feature - eyes
Your bedtime - Sometime after midnight but before sunrise (usually)
Your most missed memory - my wedding. It was a blur!!!
LAYER FOUR: Your pick
Pepsi or Coke - Diet Dr Pepper
McDonalds or Burger King - Burger king
Single or Group Dates - single dates, because group dates include my kids nowadays
Adidas or Nike - Nike
Chocolate or vanilla - CHOCOLATE (see above weakness)
Cappuccino or Coffee - Neither
LAYER FIVE: Do You?
Smoke - allergic to tobacco. Can't even be around the stuff for very long
Curse - Way way too often
Sing - behind the wheel, with Foo, and at church
Think you've been in love - oh yeah
Want to get married - I am,
Believe in yourself - depends on what I am doing, but usually yes.
Motion sickness - Yes, unfortunately
Think you're attractive - I used to be. I still am, but I need to work on it and bring it out again.
Think you're a health freak - on some issues, on most...HECK NO!
Get along with your parents - Surprisingly, yes!!
Like thunderstorms - LOVE them, and rarely see them in AZ.
Play an instrument - used the play the oboe, clarinet and baritone sax. I have forgotten everything
LAYER SIX: Have you ever
Smoked - yes, made me sick as a dog
Done a drug - yes, wild youth and all
Gone to the mall - are you kidding?
Eaten and entire box of Oreos - yes...recently
Eaten sushi - no way!!!
Been on stage - Yes, many many times.
Gone skating - I used to have wheels for feet
Gone skinny dipping - yup!
Stolen anything - yes, I'm so embarrassed
Played a game that required removal of clothing - yup!
Been caught 'doing something' - yup!
Been called a tease - yup!
Gotten beat up - yes, but it isn't what you think
Shoplifted - yes, and how is this question different than the stealing question?
LAYER SEVEN: Getting Older
Age you hope to be married - I was 24
Number and names of children - 4: Cory 15, Em 10, Daisy 8, & Will 6
Describe your dream wedding - I should have eloped and saved the money!
How do you want to die - content
What do you want to be when you grow up - a teacher
What country would you most like to visit - England
LAYER NINE: In a partner
Best eye color - blue
Best hair color - brown
Short or long hair - short
Height - doesn't matter
Best articles of clothing - jammie bottoms
LAYER TEN: In the numbers
Number of drugs taken illegally - I can't remember, drugs do that to you
Number of CDs that you own - lots
Number of piercings - 2 per ear, one set closed
Number of tattoos - nada
Number of times your name has appeared in the newspaper - ooooh, I have no idea. Lots in high school for various accomplishments (it was a small town and any news was big news) And recently because of EMHE
2 comments:
Sister Puffalump?!?!? Phuleeeze...I've got to hear more about that one! LOL!
LOL!!!
I love the info
Post a Comment