Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sunday Morning Coming On

Well, I should be at church right now. We will be late. As usual.

Dave was AWESOME last night! I switched away during a lot of the MTV programming. The kids don't need to see WildBoyz or anything with T&A. But I watched the acoustic set, the concert at 12:00, and some of the lame video segments. They made fun of Journey. That is so wrong. The MTV brass picked the vids though. Dave started to say something about my ALL-TIME fave Journey song...Lovin Touchin Squeezin. But then he got distracted. Since the Foo's usually do some covers as bonus material available online, I have convinced myself he was alluding to this song being one of the covers. One can only hope.

Well it's even later now. I should really get busy.

Barry walked in the door last night....WAY LATE.....He had been at Sprawl-Mart doing the grocery shopping. And he had Em with him. Here is the bad part. I didn't even know they were gone! But he came in with 6...SIX!!!!...six-packs of diet dp in the bottle. The stores always run out of the bottles and that really sucks because it doesn't taste the same in a can. Really! It doesn't. And the 20oz bottles are best...but you can't buy them by the 6-pack. So when Sprawl-Mart stocks...we go and buy as many as we can so that I don't run out. I'm kinda like Dale Gribble with his Mountain Dew stash!

More time has passed. Still not ready.

Ok I'm going. I'll be late, but not late for my class. I'm so bad.

2 comments:

janna said...

WE skipped sacrament too. My DH has a cold and is acting like the world around is dieing in too....
Hate sick men.
& I did not really want to fight with 5 kids in sac.

I taught the 8 ear old class today.
(TAR & FEATHER lesson)

HUGS

janna said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH
to
DR Pepper