Thursday, July 14, 2005

Amazon Part Deux

Hello again from Amazon.com.

We wanted to let you know that an earlier e-mail message you received from us regarding your order for "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" was sent to you in error. We sincerely apologize for the concern we caused with this incorrect message, and hope you will be thrilled to know that we've begun preparing your order for shipment and we are confident that it will be delivered on Saturday, July 16.


The email goes further to say that I should have it by 7pm on Saturday, and they recommend that someone sign for the book, because UPS may not deliver if they feel it us unsafe, Imagine...an army of thieves following the UPS truck. And staking out homes with boxes at the door. :)

This is day one of "Operation DP Detox". I have a soda here. And I will have one more later. But since I didn't have one before bed last night.....my head is a little achy. I can do it this time!!! I can!!! Woo Hoo! (sorry, just phsycing myself up) One day at a time. It works if you work it.....all that crap. And I'm worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh you must have been so please to have received that email! Yay! Good luck with the Detox program... I know how hard that can be as I'm a huge coca-cola fan and consume more than my fair share! Keep at it, Reb!

janna said...

I am excited for you to get it....

Have you seen this story?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050712/ap_en_ot/harry_potter_early_sale;_ylt=AmPBvYFmiV9Z1f9O4KuWIZ9xFb8C;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

Carrie Stephens said...

You are worth it! perhaps i should follow your lead and kill my 3 diet cokes a day habit!