Puffy
The swelling has gone down. Thank goodness. And I have had a headache and taken my advil with no problems. The kids have had hives too, so I think we all got into something.
I put some links to music videos here. In the interest of A. Not hurting sensitive ears and B. Not scaring the Bejezuzz out of everyone with some of the wilder videos, I chose not to have the video itself on my blog. Although everything here is fairly tame. Tame by my standards LOL!
Man, I need to sleep. I've got Benadryl in me!
3 comments:
I got them to work!!!
(the Videos)
Dena I love the video picks!!! You rock, girl! My fave is the "Guilty Pleasure" category...long-story-short, Matchbox 20 became my Guilty Pleasure when their last album came out and now this Rob Thomas release is my *latest* GP.....my cuz always makes fun of me about the Matchbox 20 thing b/c she has always liked them and now I tell her "I came late to the Matchbox 20 party" LOL
Dave Grohl is such a hottie!!!!!
~jayne :)
ARen't you clever? Videos in your blog. Boy you are light years ahead of me. I just figured out how to include a photo! hahahaha Slow learning curve I suppose. I'm sorry that you and yours haven't been feeling well. That's sucky banana, Reb!
Post a Comment