Saturday, July 09, 2005

Saturday Stuff

It's been a slow day. I woke up way too early for a Saturday. I worked on some elements for a kit. I did a layout. I spent over 2 hours catching up on leaving comments in the gallery. Yes 2 hours.. If I missed anyone it was unintentional.

I have been missing Cory today. He'll be home two weeks from tomorrow. I can't wait. I miss him sleeping in all day. I miss him complaining that there is nothing to eat. I miss him walking through the house, smelling like a sweatsock. I also miss him walking up behind me and resting his head on my shoulder.I miss him hugging me and telling me he loves me. I miss watching "our show" together and laughing our fool heads off. I miss my son.

I think I'll take a nap. Or is it too late in the day for that?

No comments: