Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Use the Off Button Stupid!

I found an amazing thing yesterday. My computer has an off button. I have always known it was there, in theory. Never actually used the darned thing though. So as I sat here playing my umpteenth round of Mille Bornes on the computer and not doing housework...I decided to give the off button a try. WOW!!! It works. I got up from my desk, and did some cleaning.

Of course the lure of the computer called me back. The button also turns the computer back on. I know, I know. Hi, I'm Dena C and I'm and addict!

As soon as I got back on, I got the news that Maya has new kits available. When I was a paper scrapper, I never did collages. I just didn't get it and stuck with my simple clean lines. Oh how times have changed! The digi-world has opened up so many new possibilities, and Maya's new kits are a collage lovers dream.

In response to some of your HP comments...Jayne, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you read backwards!!! You have to let the story unfold in the correct order. This is essential. You already have a jump because you have seen movies. But that's OK! Just read from book 1 forward. Let the clues happen as they should. The whole series is just awesome. And addicting :)

And Zee baby, Walmart is screwing you! I checked Amazon this morning and the release date was unchanged. Just another case of SprawlMart making life heck for the Zeema

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH My! Where is this "off" button of which you speak? I wonder if that sort of feature is equipped on mine???? I can't seem to get myself away from here either! hahaha

Anonymous said...

I don't think any of the PC's I own have an "off" button....we do have a "power" button but, that is strictly for recycling the power when the Blue Screen of Death appears or in a jam and ALT+CTRL+DEL won't through me a line back to the safety zone of a friendly and smooth running PC......

This turning th epower off blog remonded me of a sig line that I loved and am sure most of us can identify with:
"Step outside, the graphics are amazing."

~jayne
PS - Thanx for the reading tip, I will adhere to the instruction. ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You would think with the amount of time I spend at the keyboard I could type by now?! Sorry for any type-o's above and everywhere else...and the fact that that I tyoed "through" instead of "throw"...I need to get some air...let me pack up the laptop and step outside! LOL

ZeeLV said...

I called walmart.com and asked them about the supposed new release date. She said to ignore the email, that my book should arrive on Saturday as originally planned. We'll see.