Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Alone with 3 Monsters

Dh and Cory are headed to the Grand Canyon for a Scout hike. Which leaves me alone with the three youngest. Lord, help me!!!

I got the membership to Enchanted Learning, so I hope to keep them occupied. Swimming isn't an option due to all of the rain. I am also considering force fields such as used on the Enterprise to keep them in their rooms. What was that? What do you mean Star Trek isn't real! Of course it is! I met Scotty before he passed away and he was as real as you or me. HUMPF!

But back to surviving with 3 obnoxious children with no other parental unit. It is experiences like this more than anything else that keep me married. I did the single mom thing with Cory and it was rough. I surely don't want to do it with all of them. Not that this is the only reason that I stay married. But anytime the dh irps me, and I look at him and think "what do I need him for anyway?". I just have to think of handling this kids by myself. And after a shudder of horror, I come to my senses.

2 comments:

janna said...

Have fun!!!
Take them to a movie!!!
It works for my kids....

Anonymous said...

*lol*

love, me <><