The End of the Week
Oh my, I am pooped! I am SO going to sleep in tomorrow! I finally did the "first day of school" pages for the younger kids. Cory doesn't get one. Mostly because I didn't get any decent pics of him, and he refuses to give me an "after school" interview. But, we will have other milestone pages for him. Like when he gets his learner's permit sometime within the next few days. Yes, Cory is driving.
He is also growing up. He was watching a movie with me yesterday, when his girlfriend called. At the end of the call I heard him say, "love you too.". I nearly busted a gasket!!!! Those are MY words! Reserved for me. The Mother. And then, today, I find out that he has kissed her!!! This is not at all acceptable. My baby cannot do this to me! I knew it was coming....I'm just going to need some time to adjust.
Anyway...here are the layouts! And I realized that I cut off some of the journaling on Em's page and have since fixed it! 


4 comments:
Wow Dena, these are AWESOME pages to remember their first day back to school! About the whole kiss-kiss-I-love-you-too thing...hang in there Ma!
cute pages!!!
My twins are in 3rd grade too....
and their teacher is doing the marble thing too!!!
That is such a great idea! I'm going to have to do this! TFS! The lo's look awesome!
These pages are excellent! Not only are they gorgeous, but the journaling is wonderful!
Post a Comment