Monday, August 08, 2005

Tour Date Announced!!!!!!!!!!!


YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Today, new Foo Fighters tour dates were announced! September 28th they are in the Valley!!. YEEEAAAAH! And they are coming with WEEZER!!! This is so FREAKING AWESOME!!! I swear, I am in Heaven! Weezer is another fave band, and the two together is going to be the best concert ever! Tickets go on sale August 13th. I am on the Foo list, so I should get the password for early sales too. I had great seats last time. Well, great by old person standards. Out of the pit, but I was right where the sound check was done from so the sound was incredible. I may get closer this time. Dave sometimes comes out into the audience.

I am sooooooo excited!!! Can you tell?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so tickled for you! haha Love to see it when somebody is soooo excited about something! Good for you!

janna said...

How exciting!!!