Guess Which One??!!
One of these young men is the son of a scrapper. Can you tell which one??
When I took this picture, I wasn't even paying attention to Cory. I was just taking a group shot. When I got home, I looked at this and nearly busted a gut. It must be a reflex at this point. If a camera is in the vicinity, Cory turns to face it and slaps on his megawatt smile!! LOL!
What a day!!! Cory had the first game of the day: 8:30 am, and we were there at 7:45. Emily had the last: 2:30 pm. I am sooooo beat. The sun and heat really take it out of me! And even though I used lots of sunblock again, I have burned for the 3rd week in a row! I think I am going to get some different sunblock. I know mine is not too old, because it's a new bottle. But it must be defective somehow.
Today's game results: Cory's team 3-0. I heard my favorite comment while at his game.
Who is that #9?I love when Cory has made such an impression on people like that. When I identify my son, they always gush about him. As the proud mother, I effect a gracious demeanor. While inside I am gleeful with pride. I can't help myself! Daisy's team lost (I missed almost the whole game because I was at the end of Cory's game first, and then running errands for the league board after that. Bad Mom!) Will's team lost but they had their best game so far. The team they played against is a good team. Willy played keeper for the first time ever and did a rocking job! He allowed no goals!! Emily's team finally won and they played an AWESOME game! Poor Em!! After being in the sun all day with me, she was wiped out for her game. And they were short some girls, so they had no subs! I am going to have to work something else out. Barry won't come to games, but if he will just drop them off, then the later playing kids can rest up before.
Well, I had to sign the loan docs also. And it's done. It will be finalized on Wednesday. We'll pick up our check, and then go to the Foo Fighter's concert. The next day....I will have my van! Somehow, I will have it immediately!! BTW**the one I wanted has already sold! POOH!
6 comments:
Sorry for all of the remarks... I hit {login & Publish} to many times.
Cory looks like he is poising for a water commercial!!!
You've trained that boy up good!! *lol*
You need to get lotion with, like, SPF 50, dear, and then reapply EVERY hour to avoid burning if you're outside that much. Trust me. :)
Yeah for the new van!!
love, me <><
You sound so happy! Yea, yea!
Post a Comment