Happenings
We had a wonderful time in the Magic Kingdom! In spite of Barry losing 3 of the tickets LOL! We did Disneyland for 2 days, and California Adventure for 1. I actually got on that little slice of Hell at California Adventure..aka the Ferris wheel. I have a HUGE phobia of man-made heights. I am ok on a mountain cliff. I am fine in a tall building. But when I am in or on a man made structure that I can see the ground from,.,,,,I freak. The kids were laughing at me. Haha....real funny. I got on the ride. I had no one to blame but myself.
I got a lot of pictures. I haven't decided what to scrap and what not yet. Except for the one page I have already done using Maya's Glorious Autumn kit:
And I am working on a page of the pics with me and Princess Aurora. Yes....there it is....my deep dark secret: I am a fan of Sleeping Beauty. Have you ever watched this movie?? It is soooooo good. I LOVE Maleficent. What a cool villain. So when the girls were getting Aurora's autograph...I jumped in too. And I DO know that she is an actress. But it was the Magic Kingdom!! And if I want to play a little make-believe I bloody well will! Phhhtt!
In reference to Barry's outfit from the previous. He wants everyone to know that, "yes, he is magically delicious". And the hat just saved him a possible ticket. He decided to race past the police station in his midlife crisis last night. An off-duty officer waved him down and told him to slow down, all the while laughing his head off at Barry's coon-skin hat. Who knew??? A goofy hat may play havoc with your dignity, but it can save you from speeding tickets!
I spent yesterday helping Em with her Native American house project. It had to be perfect because I have a reputation to maintain. When Cory did his project, we made an Iroquois long house. It is still talked about at school. I found this out when Em's teacher was telling her class about it. Em's arm shot up in the air to announce that this masterpiece had been the work of her mother....oops. I mean brother LOL! We used bark to cover it, and opened it so you could see the bed spaces, shelves and firepits inside. It was really magnificent. And I didn't take a picture. I learned my lesson, so here is Em's pueblo.
Pretty Cool, huh?
2 comments:
Oh, what a fun touching picture! So glad you thought to take that photo of Cory and Willy.
And rock on with your bad self for being Queen of School Projects! V. impressive, m'dear. :)
love, me <><
~I thought I already replied??~
Here it is a 2nd time...
Great LO of your boys!!! Little bear and Big bear!!!
& what a fabulous pueblo.
what the artist you (and EM) are!!!
Post a Comment