Vroom Vroom
Ok...I am so totally going to sit my butt down and catch up on everyone's galleries and blogs later tonight. I have had a long couple of days....doing everything. Gladys is wonderful. She has been a joy to drive. It's been so long since I drove just for the joy of it. I avoided driving like the plague when I only had a barely running car with no AC.
I have shopped and shopped and shopped. And today, I planned our vacation. You see, Barry had been sans driver's license for some time. This was part of the whole Yuma jail thing. His license was suspended 6 YEARS AGO! So when he went before the judge after the Yuma fiasco, apparently they changed his driving record to reflect the fine as paid. And UNSUSPENDED his license. We found this out when we were getting the info to pay the fine and get him legal again. So....the $5000 that was supposed to be paid, was taken care of. We had no idea. And when Barry came out of the DMV with his license in hand, I asked him where he was going now.....the answer: Disneyland. Of course that was a joke. Until we decided it wasn't a joke. We are never again going to be in a position to take all of the kids and do Disneyland right. With the character breakfasts, several days at each park, etc. The only bummer is that the Disneyland hotel wasn't available, so we were switched to an Embassy Suites. Still, it's all good.
So, tonight....I'll be leaving comments. Until then :)
1 comment:
Yahoo for Disneyland and Barry's drivers license!!
Post a Comment