I Did It!!!
I sewed on my machine. On Halloween, I made pillowcases in Halloween fabric for putting candy in. But that was the warm up.
I just completed a fleece poncho for Emily. Daisy's is next. I am so glad that I actually made a sewing project for the first time in around 5 years! I missed the satisfaction that comes from making something to wear. I have been putting all of my creative energy into scrapbooking for so long, that it is nice to do something different.
The fabric will look wonderful with Janna's Granny's Quilt kit. Now I just need to get a decent picture. I tried some but the didn't turn out well. I'll take more later for the scrapbook.
EDIT: I got a decent one :) 
4 comments:
OH Dena, this is so cute!
Are the puncho's hard to make??
& congrats on sewing!!!!
congratulations dena! totally loving the poncho- well done!
Wow, nice job Dena!! I keep telling myself I should break out my sewing machine again, but...eh.
MOST excellent, Ms. Cooper! Love it - so cute!
Ann
Post a Comment