Mommy-Son Night
Yesterday, Barry and the girls left on the daddy-daughter campout. And Will and I had our traditional mommy-son night. Cory, as always, did his own thing. Willy and I watched some Disney movies, ate pizza, had pumpkin pie ice cream and then went to bed. But not before I forgot to turn on the alarm clock. I missed Daisy's game which I was supposed to ref even though she isn't here....and we will miss Willy's game which starts in 10 minutes. But Cory's game is at 12:00 and we will go to SouperSalad after that. I love hanging out with my boys. I have pushed for a mother-son campout for years, but in spite of the fact that there are lots of women who camp...no one wants to be hassled. I may just take my boys camping anyway next weekend when there are no games!
1 comment:
Have a fun weekend!!!
SouperSalad is so good....
Post a Comment