33
The temperature here right now is 33 degrees. 33 DEGREES! This is no biggie to all of you who live in colder climes, but in Arizona....this is COLD! My kids have light jackets. None of them have real coats because there is no point here. Sure, sometimes it freezes overnight. But not often, And by this time in the morning, it has usually warmed up to at least the 50's. My poor kids were cold as icicles this morning. I am going to have to break down and buy them winter coats. And gloves. And touks. Dare we hope.....that we may actually get snow in the mountains this year. My kids have rarely been to the snow. Emily has been twice. Will and Daisy once. That's it. Snow is as foreign to them as saguaros are to most of you. But we always hope for snow that lasts on the mountains around Phoenix. Well, snow that lasts longer than one morning. We get one snow a year usually, but it melts fast.
I think I am actually dreaming of a white Christmas. And lo and behold....I have found my Christmas Spirit.
3 comments:
It is 7 degrees here......
What sizes do you kids wear?
I might hav some hand-me-down winter coats.
email me
A white Christmas in Az, huh? Glad you found your Christmas spirit. Now you just need some warm coats!
33?!! that is cold, and i was complaining that the low here was 40 at night!!
i hope you get your white christmas to go with your christmas spirit!
Post a Comment