Friday, December 30, 2005

Stalled

I am stalled. I was working so hard to get my house clean and organized. And now I have stalled. I'm just so blasted tired. I have 3 appraisals to do today, but I have been up since 6 and I REALLY need a nap. Scrapping???? What's that??? I got some wonderful kits for Christmas that I haven't been able to use yet.

I think after my nap, I will buckle down and get organizing again. My aunt has given me a whole bunch of furniture and knick knacks and the like. I think with a little rest I will feel motivated. I did do some things this morning. I got the desk she gave me put in place, and I moved the treadmill to a better location (note to self...quit moving heavy stuff for awhile). Now I just need to pick up and the living room will be back in shape.

Then after a little tidying....appraisals. And tonight, dare I hope.....scrapping???

1 comment:

janna said...

Is your aunt moving too??

congrats on the new furniture.

& Stop moving big things!!!