Time Clock
My internal time clock is doing some strange things. I have been waking up at 6am every morning. YUCK!!!! I really want to sleep in, and I always look forward to sleeping in when the kids are out of school. But my body won't let me right now. And at 12:30 in the afternoon, I have to take a nap. No, if's, and's, or but's....I have to take a nap. 11pm, and I am out for the night. This is my new schedule, whether I like it or not.
Getting pregnant without insurance is a really bad idea. Even insurances that cover pre-existing conditions won't cover a pregnancy that occurs before you have been covered for a year. YIPES! What to do???? I found a plan through the hospital that I am going to use. I can make payments prior to delivery to prepare. So, this won't be too bad. And it won't be a huge payment all at once. The doctors there are good also, so I am in good hands. I'm concerned because the combination of my weight and age are not good.
I am already working on the weight issue. I have been SOOOOO good about eating healthy. And my aunt gave me a treadmill (a really nice gym style digital one) so I have been walking every day. I am drinking lots of water, and no DP. (Well...shhhh! I had one the other night. A cherry DP from Sonic, but it was only a large, and I shared with Barry. He drank most of it.) I'm eating egg whites and chicken and veggies and fruit. I need to be VERY careful about any (if any) weight gain during this pregnancy. I started at 1--lbs (you didn't think I would really type it did you? lets just say...it's at the higher end of the spectrum.) And with doctor ok, I will try to gain very little. I will still make sure to get all the nutrition and the right amount of calories. I would DEARLY love for my pre-pregnancy clothes to not fit after delivery. Not fit, because they were too big. If I am careful, and follow doctors orders....this may be possible.
But I'm not going to do anything to put the baby at risk. so don't worry that I am dieting or anything. Trust me....I'm not dieting LOL! When I snack though..I snack smart. Ya know...sugar-free jello, pears and the like.
I'm being very good!
2 comments:
Do you have a due date yet?
I am excited for you!!!
Yeah Dena!! September maybe?? August?? Spill it! No insurance...I used to do this for a living. Call your local cabinet for human resources and ask. Income guidelines for pregnant women (least in my state) are very high. It would really help ya out:) Now go back to sleep:D
Post a Comment