103 and Counting
It's been 103 days with no rain here in the metro Phoenix area. And no rain is expected until April. The old record was 101, but we matched that on Friday. It is so dry here. I did V05 hot oil treatments for my girls to try and get some moisture into their hair. I am going to do mine ASAP.
I can't do it now because, I have a fever. Having the stomach flu on top of morning sickness really bites the big one!
And....Janna tagged me. I like the questions, so I am doing them....but I can't think of anyone to tag back :) Sorry!!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
January 1996. I had my 8 month old baby girl Emily, who had these blond curls that were so beautiful. Cory was in school. And me....There was some personal stuff going on with Barry and I that wasn't good. I got a membership to a gym, and I was well on my way to a hot bod! (I really did look hot....for a while LOL)
What were you doing 1 year ago?
New to SBB's DT and Maya's CT. I had quit working for Chase bank. and I spent WAY WAY too much time scrapping.
Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal)
1. Reese's PB Cups
2. Frozen Grapes
3. Celery
4. Chocolate in any form
5. Chips and salsa or guacamole
Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:
1. Just about anything by Foo (of course)
2. "The Rose" by Bette Midler
3. "Everybody Hurts" by REM
4. Lots of Church songs
5. and (my dirty little secret) Anything off Garth Brooks 1st Album. Especially "Friends in Low Places"
Five bad habits:
1. Pulling out gray hairs on my head
2. Popping my knuckles
3. Staying up late when I really need to sleep
4. Messing with zits (I know, I know....GROSS)
5. Potty mouth (Only I really am not doing any work on it. Hell Damn FART!)
Five things you like doing:
1. Scrapping
2. Playing with the kids
3. Family drives
4. Watching my kids play soccer
5. Sitting and doing absolutely nothing for no reason at all
Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:
1. A mini-skirt
2. A tube top
3. Teeth whitening treatment from the dentist
4. A short haircut (remember this one gals)
5. Overpriced church videos that my kids don't even watch
Five favorite toys:
1. My camera
2. My tablet
3. My laptop
4. My van
5. My mp3 player
That's it about me. And now....I am nodding off. I REALLY hope to be feeling better this week or even next. The flu should pass and I am coming to the end of the 1st trimester.
5 comments:
Get feeling better! I am glad I am not the only POTTY mouth. & LOL about the over priced videos.... We have some too!!!
Loved reading your little tid-bits here - hope you are feeling well real soon!! BTW, want some of our rain - seriously it is January - I am in Canada - we are SUPPOSED to have snow - TONS of it - it has rained since New Years - just plain crazy!!
Feel better soon!! lol~loved your anwsers!!
Take care of you, Rebel! I do hope you feel better soon!
LOL, I think your bad habits are all MY bad habits. Hell, damn, fart! Hope you're feeling better soon. :)
Post a Comment