Monday, January 02, 2006

Chatter

I had a nice day yesterday. Emily made me a wonderful birthday cake. She ran out of candles (grrrrr!) and rather than get more boxes...I got her one big "over the hill" candle and told her that was enough. Barry made me a New York Strip steak. It was very very nice.

Pooh kitty and I shared a couple of pears yesterday. Have you ever seen a cat go nuts for fresh pears? Poopie kitty does. I take a bite, and then give her a small section without skin. She licks at it for a while then gobbles it up. And comes running back for another piece. She is the same way about grapes. It cracks me up. Barry gets a kick out of the way she follows me like a dog. When I go anywhere, she follows. Especially at bedtime. When I go upstairs, I call for her, and she comes running. She's my baby.

Cory comes home today. He has a 4:30 arrival. I hate going to the airport during rush hour. But I'll be glad to have my boy home. I am thinking that Barry really should go. I REALLY think he should go. I think I'll play the pregnancy card and find a reason that I shouldn't go. X-rays or potential viruses or something. Yeah, I know...shameless. I don't care. I HATE the airport LOL!

I took a picture of my lap yesterday. Might as well, since it wont be around for much longer. Not a great picture....but that's my view when I look down. I think I should take a picture of my feet too since they are about to go missing :) I found this picture online of baby at 7 weeks: My kids really loved seeing this. They love the tiny little hands and feet. It helps them to share in what Mom is going through, and puts a face (so to speak) on the unknown, upcoming sibling. Cory loved these pics (I had a book then) when I was carrying Emily. I see him being considerably less interested now.

I should eat something. I woke up LATE today..the 6 am's have gone away....but I have had trouble sleeping lately. I'm comfortable. I'm not sick. And I am absolutely tired....but I have been unable to unwind lately. I hope this trend ends soon.

Off to find nutrition.

2 comments:

janna said...

Do you have a nick name for #5 yet??
I am glad you had a good B-day!

Anonymous said...

Just catching up on my blog reading. I'll read the other entries later on! Just wanted to wish you a happy new year, and hope that your tiredness goes away soon! About 3 months, and that goes away for awhile if I remember correctly. Our nutty dog likes apples! Go figure! LOL!