My Foot, 10 Weeks and Tagged.
Yesterday at work...I put my foot down. I went to the Principal and explained that I didn't think I could keep up the physical work. Since she could see I was exhausted by looking at me, she immediately asked me to take it easy. I no longer move tables, lift buckets, or wipe endless rows of tables and benches. I can push a broom, open the milk cartons for the little kids, and drop paper towels on a spill (just drop..no bending involved). I came out of work feeling much better.
And getting my first paycheck today didn't hurt anything :)
I am 10 weeks now. Getting close to the end of the 1st trimester. I am 1/4 of the way through this. My nausea has decreased, but I am getting sick fairly regularly. Make sense? I (Like Zee) used to spend my pregnancies feeling sick rather than being sick. Now, I have less nausea...it has tapered off to afternoons and evenings instead of all day....but even though the nausea is less, I am actually getting sick. I know this may sound weird, but knowing that it will end for the day, and that my mornings will be fine make it a little easier to bear. And even though I am still tired....I am getting used to it. I think I may be back on my feet soon.
And Janna tagged me....so I am feeling well enough to respond :)
What scrapbooking lines/products/etc do you dislike?
I don't dislike any, but I never seem to be able to use alphas. I have tons, and I love them, but I can't seem to use them.
What is the hardest thing you've ever had to scrap?
kids from the age of about 9-13. I don't know why, but I get huge mental block during this age.
What technique do you use more than any other?
LOL!!! stitching of course!
Ever been published?
No....but I have been accepted for the SS Digital 5 issue....
Oh, and I haven't had a page published, but in the Digital Scrapbooking mag, I got credit when a LO was created using some of my papers. Does that count?
What's the smallest scrap of paper you save?
Well, I have this collection of smiley face pictures that Barry drew for me when he was "courting" me. There are some tiny little smileys in the collection, the size of pencil erasers.
Ever have any scrapbooking-related injuries?
carpal tunnel LOL!
Finish the sentence: "If I wasn't a scrapbooker, I would spend my money..."
Goodness, I can't remember what I used to spend money on. Probably just a multitude of different crafts.
Give us your best storage or organizational idea.
I love using the kit previews as the picture for the file. That way I can see at a glance what is in the file without having to open it and browse.
You just won a week-long scrapbooking cruise for 4. Who's going with you?
Oooooooh! Tough! Well, my friend Jackie, my daughter Em, and 2 other friends but I am not going to say who. Cuz I can't decide :)
I'm not going to tag anyone. I think everyone I know has been tagged!
There is this strange whirring sound coming from my bathroom! It comes on every five minutes or so, and I can't figure out what it is! The exhaust fan is off. And the sound seems to be motorized. I am going to go listen for it. And as long as I am in there, I will probably use the bathroom again for the second time this hour!
6 comments:
10 weeks down! Woohoo a 1/4 of the to baby! Here's hoping your energy picks up in the next couple of weeks and your tummy settles down. Take care Dena!
Good for you puttin' your foot down!! That's the way to work it:)
You go GIRL!! Seriously, good for you! Hope you get feeling better and better each and every day - I fully suspect you will have a huge burst soon enough and leave us sittin and bitin' your dust!!
Holly
Being Pregnant, you have a super power NOSE!!!
Thinking about you! (HUGS)
Good on you girl to put your foot down! That's just what I wanted to hear!
Glad you stood up for yourself. It's so liberating. I'm also glad you're feeling better for longer periods of time!
Post a Comment