Rain Tease
Clouds clouds everywhere, but not a drop of rain. Yup, we had a cloudy day. And the ripper....you could see what looked like rain in the Superstition Mountains nearby. When I stepped outside to go to the store this evening, I could even smell rain in the air. It was glorious. But not a drop made it to the ground. It was a total tease!!
I enjoyed my first day off during the week. I did absolutely nothing. I napped. And Barry and I spent some time together. I even managed to get groceries at WalMart without collapsing at the checkout counter. This was a GOOD decision. Even Poo kitty liked having me home all day. She is sitting next to me as I type, purring and blinking slowly at me. (Blinking slowly at you is cat talk for "I love you") The kids actually made the journey up the stairs to see me when they got home because they didn't see me all day. And tomorrow....I get to do it all again!
I need to get to work on Barry's Valentine gift. I am going to clean our bedroom. I know...what a cheap gift!! But, it will make him so happy to not have to run the obstacle course when he comes into the dark room while I am sleeping.
Has anyone else ever noticed that Apu on the Simpson's has one of those front butt things?? Just thought I would throw that out there.
And if you haven't already checked it out....Then go see Maya's cool surprise It's very very cool!!!
UPDATE********* Say a little prayer. I just checked weather.com and it is supposed to rain next weekend. There is supposed to be a 70% chance!!! I know that is a week away and a lot can change, but if we all cross our fingers now....it just might work!
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing Maya's surprise! Too cute!
Glad you had a nice, relaxing day. Don't you just love it when your kitty cat cuddles up to you? It always feels like "home" when my kitty cat is hanging out with me. Hope you get some rain soon!
Let's hope, hope, hope that rain comes through for you. Because that usually means it heads up my way! :)
RAIN RAIN RAIN!!!
I for one sure hope you get some rain - guess I could package up some snow - would certainly be rain by the time it got there!! Seriously , I do hope you get some - I know what severe dry conditions can do! Glad to hear you are enjoying some down time - you need it! Take good care!!
Doing my rain dance here.
It's quite something to see.
Post a Comment