Monday, March 27, 2006

It's a Girl!! ......Maybe...

I had my ultra-sound today. And.....I am still not far enough along to get all of the data. I had a very thorough technician. So...no charge for today, and come back in 3 weeks. But I did get some pictures from today. And she is tentatively a she. I will know better in 3 weeks. However....I think she's a girl for sure. Mommy intuition coupled with a nice picture of nothing poking up :) Here are some pics & I will try to catch up with everyone's blogs soon. I have a little bit of a headache right now.


6 comments:

ZeeLV said...

Oh YAYY! How exciting!! First photos, love it!

janna said...

How exciting!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Dena - my heart just gave a HUUUGE flutter - so exciting!! I expect to see these scrapped sometime!!

Anonymous said...

how fun! congrats dena :)

PS: on big love: I LOVE this show! I am not mormon, and it totally intrigues me. And I didn't really feel like the family was portrayed as a typical mormon family. as evidenced by the oldest daughter talking to the mormon girl at work who is in the lds church. but anyway, I am very interested in learning more about how the family came to live the polygamist lifestyle cause it seems like Bill was trying to live a normal life with barb until she got cancer and then things just kinda went crazy. Anyway, it's definitely a neat show and I enjoy watching it :)

Jo said...

Congrats!!! What a beautiful little one:)

Robin said...

Congrats Dena!!! How wonderful!