Today's Tired Ramblings
My sleep schedule is so freaky these days!!! I usually go to sleep around 10pm and wake up around 5am. Which is SO VERY not me!!! And then of course, around 10am, it's naptime. I sleep for anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours. Today, I didn't get to sleep until 11am, but I slept until 2!!!! And I could easily go back to sleep! So I had a total of what??? One week of energy LOL!!!
I am SICK of Cory!!! Whatever happened to my sweet little boy! This thing, this teenager, is riding my nerves! He EXPECTS to be able to do whatever he wants whenever he wants. I swear, he is not going to make it to 17! I finally told him Sunday night that I was through with his attitude. He can either recognize that he isn't emancipated yet, or he can kiss having any kind of life away. For 2 days he has been SOMEWHAT better. He still thinks he is a grownup, but his attitude has improved.
One of my neighbors with cancer is terminal. She comes home today, and has about 2 months. We just lost another neighbor 2 weeks ago, and another one about 6 months prior. A close friend who lives near here is also terminal. And another friend nearby died about 2 years ago. This is a relatively small area I am talking about. Everyone lives in a 1/4 square mile radius. I know that these deaths are unrelated. But it's almost enough to make me wonder what is going on.
Well, enough whining and bad stuff. Here is this year's Easter pic:
3 comments:
And as usual, your kiddies look so adorable. And the dude looks thoroughly bored. LOL! Great photo.
LOVE that picture - such good-lookin' kiddos!! If I was Cory I'd sit up and take note - heck, I can hear the severity, and I am NOWHERE near 'ya!! HeeHee! So sorry to hear about your neighbours and friends - that's hard! Take Care!!
Love the new Easter Clothes.
Post a Comment