Striking While the Iron is Hot!
I am going to keep scrapping until the MoJo runs out. Everything else is going to have to wait. Well, I may join the family occasionally. But only occasionally. I am almost caught up!! I finally decided to quit waiting for the perfect inspiration, the perfect page, the perfect whatever. Just as with my previous pregnancies....I have to remember that during this time, it's about preserving the memories less than it is about creative expression. Because I feel about as creative as mud! So here are my 2 simple pages for today (so far)

make that three:
4 comments:
LOVE these latest pages - Cory definitely looks proud!!
These look great!!
love, me <><
wow! LOVE the last one
O.K. - I'm back - I am such a KNOB!! I didn't scroll down far enough yesterday and I missed this beyond GORGEOUS LO of little miss Molly!! That is a PRECIOUS, PERFECT page!! Absolutely FABULOUS Dena!!
Post a Comment