Weekend Wrap-Up
Another Saturday. Only 6 more of them until I pop. I can't wait.
Well, this week, Emily was in Las Vegas. She went with her Girl Scout Troop. Doesn't that seem like an odd Scout trip? I just think of mountains and camping whenever I think Scouts. She got home last night, and she had a lot of fun. Which reminds me....I need to get to the post office.
I bought a membership to the Mesa SW Museum. The kids really enjoy it. As a matter of fact..ALL the kids enjoyed when we went this week. Even Cory and McKenzy. It was nice to have them join us, and even nicer that they had fun.
Barry and I are going to stay at the hotel we spent our wedding night at for our anniversary on Monday. This is going to be our "last hurrah" before the baby arrives. And the hotel overlooks Tempe Town Lake, so if we get a lakeside view, we are going to stay another night and watch the fireworks from the room. It's a lot easier to watch the fireworks in air-conditioned comfort. That is another sucky thing about Arizona. July 4th is too damn hot to be sitting outside on a blanket.
Did a little scrapping. Found a little mojo. Hoping to eke out a few more LO's before it fades again. Here is what I did last night:

2 comments:
Only 6 more weeks - WOW !! Hope they fly by for ya'!! LOVIN' these last few pages - just AWESOME!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Hope you have a wonderful get-away! Awesome lo's! You scrapped A LOT! Good for you! Try and stay cool!
Post a Comment