Congrats, it's a.....
Garden gnome!
Just kidding. She looks a little gnomish, but we think she is precious. Molly Jean arrived Monday, August 14th at 8:24am. The surgery went fine. My tubal was a little complicated due to excessive scarring from the endometriosis. But all is well (and I was glad to have confirmation of the endo diagnosis, since I was never able to afford the laparascopy) Molly weighed 5lbs6oz at birth and was 17" long. Yes, she is TINY! But she was full term and all of her systems are in good working order. She is having some trouble eating (and was down to 5 lbs this morning). She is also a little jaundiced, but these are surmountable problems. We came home from the hospital today because I decided I could suffer in pain at home as easily as at the hospital. Barry stayed with me while I was there. They do rooming in of the father's too. We got very little sleep there, so there seemed to be no point in staying another day. The next few days are all going to be about settling in and trying to have more success with nursing. And maybe, we will get a little sleep too :)
16 comments:
huge congratulations dena! she is absolutely adorable!!!
AWWWW, she's beautiful!!! Congrats...gnome or not, you guys did good! :)
Awwww...cutes little garden gnome *I* ever saw! Huge congrats and major hugs to you and Barry...she's beautiful Reb!
WHAT A CUTIE!!!!!
CONGRATS
FYI= if you are engorged, buy some cabbage & put it in your bra.
It works trust me!
Congratulations! She's PRECIOUS!! I hope she starts eating like a champ for you soon!
YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! A world of congrats to you, Dena! :) so happy for you!
Ann
awww, congrats on the new addition, what a cutie!
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL DENA!! she is ADORABLE and PRECIOUS!! Take good care!!
Dena she is beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the newest member of your family! I was just thinking that I haven't visited in awhile and was wondering how you were, so it seems I picked a good day!!! :)
Dena!! She's GORGEOUS:) So pretty!!! Congrats!!
Congrats to you and your family! She's as sweet as I expected her to be... I bet the kiddo's are in luv with her!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She's GORGEOUS!!!! Just like her beautiful mommy! I haven't been able to check the blogs of my buds lately, and I've been wondering if she had arrived. Imagine my thrill when the little beauty queen's photo jumped right out at me! I'm so glad you're all home safe and sound! BIG HUG!!!!
Congratulations! She is a beautiful little garden gnome. I am so impressed that you blogged! What a trooper you are. Good luck with the nursing.
Awww... congrats, Mommy!! Give Molly a kiss for me. :)
love, me <><
HUGE congrats!!! So glad everything went well and she is here safe!!!
Post a Comment