Sunday, September 03, 2006

Found Some Time

So, today I found some time to scrap. Molly was sleeping, and didn't require being held close while she slept. So, I took advantage of the opportunity.

credits: Mindy Terasawa's Baby's Breath Kit

We managed to make it to church on time. I left after the first hour. I am trying to take it easy because my incision is draining a little. Sorry, TMI. It didn't seem that bad on Friday, so after calling the Dr's office on Friday, I just took it easy. But it seems to be getting worse. So, because of the holiday, I have to wait until Tuesday to go in now. And I am continuing to take it easy.

The reason we go so early to church, is because 3 wards meet in our building. And everyone wants to get out as early as possible. But, we have a parking problem, so it has to be spaced out too. Times are 8:30, 11:00 and 1:30. Because of ward moves and splits, we haven't had the early time for awhile. I actually liked going early today. Maybe because I was forced to get ready the night before, and I NEVER do that....even though I aim for that every week.

So, wanna hear something weird? I NEVER check messages on myspace. I really only use it to monitor Cory. But, last night, out of the blue, I decided to check. And there was a new message. Only a few days old. From an old fiance!!!!! I was engaged to this guy 20 years ago!!!! I wasn't sure whether or not to respond, and in the end decided to just say hi. I mean, it's been 20 years and all. Well, actually, I haven't seen him since Cory was about 1. We stayed friends after the breakup. So, I wonder if he will respond back now.

I guess I will go to bed. It's time for Molly's last feeding for the night, and then we can sleep in. By sleep in, I mean more than 3 hours. We can sleep in all the way to 5AM!!! WOOOO HOOOOO :)!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jo said...

Oh she's gorgeous! Love the pink, flowery page! It's just right for a little girl:)

WOW!! I'd fall off my chair to hear from a old boyfriend that way! Amazing!! lol~I did get a e-mail from one out of the blue who became a well known DJ on a local radio station but we didn't stay in touch! Blast from your past:)

ZeeLV said...

Beautiful, simply beautiful! (Both the layout and the kid.)

Wow, ex-fiance huh? I've had out-of-the-blue emails like that too, only from girlfriends who I barely remember from high school. LOL!

Anonymous said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL - just like Miss Molly!! She is a SWEETIE!!

Anonymous said...

You are too good! I haven't been back to church yet and my baby is older than yours AND I didn't have a c-section...rofl!!