Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Busy Tuesday!

Hoorah-hoorah!!! Molly seems to be doing better today. This constipation thing is getting a little tiresome. The new regimen of extra water in the formula and an ounce of juice each day seems to be doing the trick. And Molly's appetite is back (somewhat) now that her tummy is better. I am also doing tummy massages and bicycling her legs for 30 minutes twice a day.

I swear, no one should have to be this excited about poop!

Cory had his first high school soccer game tonight. He used to play offense because he could score anytime, anywhere, anyhow. But, now that he is older, lots of kids can score. Cory, due to his running speed, is great backfield. He is awesome at either not letting the other team past him, or chasing them down and getting the ball back. Anyway :)...(can you tell that I am excited because he had a great game?) Anyway, I got to the game and sat at the end of the bleachers so that I could see him better. At halftime, I went to the other end. And there were all of his friends there to support him. Miranda and Cody even had "go Cory" written on their stomachs LOL! So, I sat with the dudes for second half. Cory was great. He did get the only yellow card of the game, but it happens. We lost 1-0, (against the #1 team in the state), but it was a good game overall.

Gosh!! I LOVE soccer :)

Oh, and I have said before that Barry doesn't have a relationship with his family. And this is no loss. Well, I found obits for the valley online today, and I just had a feeling. So, I looked, and Barry's grandmother died in July. NO ONE even tried to let us know!!! Barry went to the cemetery to pay his respects, and passed an awning left from a funeral yesterday. He checked the info, and it was his Mom's best friend! Her funeral was yesterday. I really cared about her, and NO ONE bothered to let us know. I am so grateful for my unconventional, non-traditional, but loving and always there for each other family.

Cory is dealing well with the breakup. His friends are being very supportive (hence the arrival at his game). He is a little blue, but not devastated as he has been with each previous breakup. I think he will be fine in short order.

And finally, I know what I want for Christmas. Remember this guy? Yes, Chris Daughtry has released his CD. I have heard some of the songs, and I LOVE it! I want it!!! I have already told the kids that I want it. I also want the new Foo CD. It's Foo hits, but it's not exactly a greatest hits CD. It's acoustic!!! All I want for Christmas are my 2 CD's :) The kids were ready to give them too me early, but Barry McScrooge said he wouldn't take them to Sprawlmart to buy them for me early. DARN!! LOL!!

Dang, House is half over and I haven't been watching!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound the way I do when it's baseball season! Glad to hear Molly is doing better - everyone take care!

janna said...

I am sorry about Barry's family. :(

& I am glad Molly is doing better.

Anonymous said...

ha ha! I've already got Chris' music...downloaded it with iTunes gift money I got for my birthday! It totally rocks! Love it! Lucky me! You'll just have to wait...neener neener!

Glad to hear Molly is feeling better!

House was GOOOOOOD this week! But when is it not? Dan just hates it when kids are in peril, but I think it makes it all the more dramatic and fun to watch. But would someone just give the guy some Vicodin fer cryin' out loud?