Thursday, December 28, 2006

Closer to my Goal

I am trying to close out 2006 with all of the layouts for the year done. Fortunately, I didn't take many pictures this year. It's still rough because I have a baby in my arms almost 24 hours a day :) I'm not complaining. She's falling asleep as I type. She went into her rumbly chair without complaint and is playing with her Baby Einstein Color Kaleidoscope. It's a great toy for little babies, because they only have to touch it to make it work. Nothing too complicated.

It has rained here for most of the Christmas break. I love the rain. LOVE it!!! Last year was the driest on record. I hope all of this rain is a portent of things to come. Anyone who is in Colorado, or otherwise getting snow from this storm....sorry. But I am thrilled!

I am still on the mend from this cold. I am coughing and sneezing, but I am feeling much better. I don't sound better, but I feel better. Molly is improving too. I have given up on trying to get her to drink more than 3 ounces at a time. Lately, because of her stuffed nose, getting more than 2 ounces per feeding has been a challenge. I am not even trying. I just offer her a 2 ounce bottle every hour or so. I still can't get more than 20-21 ounces in her per day. She is doing well with the cereal. I hope it makes a difference. This whole feeding situation with her just baffles me!!! But, she is healthy, and her pediatrician isn't too concerned yet. And, on the subject of babies eating, here is my latest LO. Credits here

Well, here comes 2007. I wonder what surprises are in store for next year....

4 comments:

janna said...

Molly is so cute!

Get feeling better too~

Anonymous said...

LOVE that layout! Yes-Molly is adorable, and I hope her mommy is feeling all better soon. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

LOVING your pages here Dena - you are on a roll!! Hope you are feeling better soon - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

janna said...

Happy Birthday Dena!