Meh.....
Cory says this alot. Meh.... That's me in a nutshell right now. Meh. I'm not depressed. I'm not blue. Just, meh.
High school soccer ended on Friday. League All-Stars (the competitive travel season) began Monday. Cory is bummed. High school soccer gave him the chance to play with GREAT players. His current team is the same group from regular league play. Good, but not AS good. Still, soccer is soccer, and that is what matters. And, I get a weekend trip to Prescott out of it. Me, Molly and Cory. That will be nice :)
Here is my page for Janna's Template Challenge:
credits: here
I have so much fun with these templates. Using them exercises different creativity muscles. I need that.
Yesterday was momentous. Molly FINALLY rolled over. She was never interested before. She still isn't. But I am comforted that she has reached this milestone. That and she is eating much much better.
And finally, a pic of Cory with one of his Threadless T's. This is Cory's fave place for shirts now!!(me too)! Follow the link for Zee to tell you more. Why am I not pictured??? Because each shot with me in it was ruined. Somehow, a gargoyle replaced me in each shot!!! Go figure ;)
3 comments:
Cool tee shirts...
Meh: http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/generic/8753/
Or Meh:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/apparel/hoodies/8cc3/
Very cool shirt; nice pic Cory! :)
CONGRATS Miss MOLLY!! I can only imagine how proud mama is about this!! Cool shirt too! Hope the soccer trip goes well - do u still have snow - need more? lol!
Post a Comment