Happy President's Day
The kids are home from school for the holiday. Behold I am joyful
The tournament was an experience. Most of it was good, but the Saturday Afternoon game was terrible. The other team (Wickenburg Mad Cows) was doing these dramatic flops each time our team came near them. Heck, they were flopping when no one was even close to them!!! The coach was VILE and rude to everyone. A TOTAL JERK! The team and the coach were cussing our guys in Spanish, and even called our coach a whore!!!! Two of our guys were red-carded because the ref heard them say something "negative", but the other team can call our coach a whore and get away with it because the ref didn't speak Spanish. Bullcrap!!!!!!!!!! Then, when our team unexpectedly made it to the consolation game (because the team that actually earned the points to play, left the field so our boys were called in), the Mad Cows sat on our side of the field during the game. It wasn't their game time. They had no reason to be there. And they started heckling our team! Finally the ref (this time a GREAT ref) told them to move. And they did...barely. Then he told them to move again. They did....barely. Finally, at halftime, the ref left the field and went to get the field marshall!! The Mad Cows finally left the field. I hope the little jerks (who made the championship game BTW) lost their game. And I hope that our boys are better prepared the next time we play that team, so that we can beat the crap out of them. I have AWESOME pics that I will post after I scan them. They weren't taken by me, but by a camera with a real lens so that I can actually see Cory's face. He is more than a dot in the distance in these pics ;)
OK, rant over.
Here is the page I did last night. I squeezed the time in to scrap between everything I had to do yesterday. Church, soccer, and then Willy had a baptism prep program last night. Willy will be 8 tomorrow, and he is getting baptized on the 17th of March. He is soooooooo excited. I will be getting pics of last night's program too. I forgot my camera, but pics were taken of all the kids. Anyway, my page:
credits: Serene Dreams kit by Mindy Terasawa
6 comments:
Argh! I hate poor sportsmanship, especially when it comes from adults!! Hopefully when they come up against these Mad Cows next time, they end up making tainted STEAKS that need to be recalled out of them. LOL!
Loving your layouts girly!
OMG! that is WILD about the team drama - although I can relate - during baseball season things can sometimes get a little over the top. But, I am good - I sit and shut up . You do believe me don't you??!! lol! Can't wait to see some of those awesome pic's scrapped friend!!
Evidently the Mad Cows have mad cow disease... but that still wouldn't account for their jerkiness!! They suck.
You know what doesn't suck, though?? Your new page! Love it! She's getting so big now! :)
love, me <><
WOW!!!! That's hard to believe about that coach. Some people miss the WHOLE point of what TEAM sports are all about. I can't believe they're called The Mad Cows. That cracks me up. LOVE the photo, and layout! Perfect as usual!
I did my first photo shoot for hubby's band. I put some photos on my blog if you want to check them out. It was fun, and it's ALWAYS a learning experience. LOL!
Dena, I found your blog on 2 peas. I just had to laugh at your line about 5 kids. I have 5 kids too! :) and I absolutely LOVE your scrapping style!! Candice in UT
Love that picture of Molly!!!
I hope will had a Happy Birthday.
and sorry about the poor sportmanship!!!
Post a Comment