Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Need Your Help!!

Cory's best friends are in a band called Loner Market. And this group is competing for a spot to open for a larger band. BIG EXPOSURE!! If you all get a chance, could you please go here and put in a vote for Loner Market!! TIA!!!!

Oh, and pass it on if you get a chance!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okey-Doke - off to vote!!

janna said...

I voted

ZeeLV said...

I voted yesterday and was pleased to see that they weren't at the very bottom (lol) but I just checked their ranking again just now and was VERY happy to see they're at the Number One spot!!! Ah, the Power of the Blog! Hope they win. (My 2nd choice, Mingus Dew isn't doing as well, alas.)

:)

Jo said...

Voted and I'll plug them on my blog too:D GOOD LUCK!!!!

Anonymous said...

Still at #1! So cool! Best wishes to Loner Market!