Doing Nothing is a Lot of Work!
I mean, I haven't been doing much. But I feel as if I have. We are getting ready for a yard sale this weekend. And Cory has a tournament this weekend. I will have to miss the first game to run the sale. Cory's Soccer banquet was last night. I went to the Winter Carnival with the kids on Friday. Well, maybe I haven't been doing nothing.
I feel as if I have though. I have been feeling lumpy lately. A lot of personal stuff is getting to me. I'm not depressed so much as I have a lot weighing on my mind. I just need to deal with some things I have been putting off dealing with. For years.
Anyway.......Have a nice day to everyone. I'm going back to ruminating.
2 comments:
Hugs DENA!!!
I think it is a winter time thing....
I am going through the samething.
Go check out my blog....
You might know my cousin's son, or heard about him on the news.
((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))
Don't ya' HATE how tired doing nothing can be?? lol As if us "mom's" know ANYTHING about the term "relax"!! Hope whatever is on your mind soon leaves you at peace my friend!! Hugs!
Post a Comment