Thursday and no Office
This just bites!!! I don't ask for much. I am easy to keep happy. But dang it!!! I don't like missing The Office on Thursday. Geez!
So, Molly is still sick. She has taken a grand total of 14 ounces of formula so far today. She is refusing solids, but I managed to get 1/3 jar of bananas supreme in. Thank goodness for bananas supreme!! It is bananas and egg yolks to kick up the calories and fat. 1 jar is the equivalent of 6 ounces of formula! LOVE this stuff. So, even on days when she doesn't eat much, this can save us. Just not lately. I am ready to give in. No fever (mild at first-now gone), runny nose and congestion, crankiness, loss of appetite. I assumed it was teething. I think I may need to go ahead and take her to the doctor. Especially since Cory went in last week due to a sinus infection and Barry is currently sick with similar symptoms to Molly's. Oh MY HECK!!! Barry is holding her right now, and he started coughing. Molly looked at him and totally mimicked him with this little fake cough! What a goof!!!
I am having a really hard time getting my kids to do their chores right now. I am thisclose to going on strike. If they don't do chores - I don't make dinner, drive to friends, sign permission slips, etc.
Wow. 9:24PM, and Daisy forgot to do her homework. SIGH!
2 comments:
Hang in there Dena - I too have had a SUCKY week!! Hope your weekend is good!!
I hear you about the kids and chores... Mine do them half as*ed.... and wonder why I get mad. Devin's job is to sweep our family room -kitchen everyday. When I am not looking he sweeps the pile under the coutch.
I hope Molly get's better, Barry too.
Post a Comment