Thursday, April 19, 2007

Dena Needs.....

OK, my turn :)

1. Dena needs to stand trial and take it like a human being (sad because this was in reference to a mother who cut off her baby's arms.)

2. Dena needs to call people who didn't respond to leadership retreat email (OK, I admit....I skipped the one that actually came next. It was tooooooo long. I'm skipping the next few from the same website entry for the same reason)

3. Dena needs special persuading and patience (just ask Barry)

4. Dena needs to find me a boyfriend (no way! I make baaaaad choices)

5. Dena needs to face her crimes for the so called human being she is (see #1)

6. Dena needs ear plugs (you know it!!)

7. DENA NEEDS A LOT OF PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING! (I think this is re:#1 too)

8. Anyone willing to donate a few bucks to the Dena-needs-money foundation? (seriously..anyone?)

9. Sookie is both overbearing and meddlesome, but that seems to be just the kind of friend that Dena needs in her life at this point. (OK, this was long.....but I liked it)

10. Dena needs a little Nabisco history lesson and I can't seem to find it (now, I skipped the next one, because it was a chick named Dena's blog ..not mine.. and I already had the same ones she does. LOL) (PS....don't need cookie history. I know cookies already!)

1 comment:

janna said...

How Fun~~
I even googled Jannd WANTS.
:)

I guess I am a nerd.