Tagged
Martha has tagged me. And so, the only honorable thing for me to do is fall on my sword.
aggghjhhhghhhghghsgggggggsssssggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!
OK, not really :) But, I am willing to meet her challenge from her blog and further. You can follow the evolution from her blog. I am too lazy to expound:) Anyway:
In a new blog post, list and write about 5 to 10 methods you use to create original posts. At the start of your post, tell your audience (briefly or at length) what you are doing with the “Be Original” Project and link to the project. Link/trackback to the blogger who tagged you for “Be Original” Share your “Be Original” methods with your own audience Pick as many bloggers as you want and “tag” them to take part in the fun…After all, that is how a meme works (a unit of cultural information transferable from one mind to another). Sit back and learn from the discussion.”
OK, so here we go. What am I going to do to be original. Hmmmmmmm. Well, I usually am myself in my posts. And I happen to think I am pretty darned original. Well, maybe not as witty or profound as I think I am. In my mind, I belong in a glittering salon with the likes of Noel Coward. Instead, I find myself in the messy family room, smelling of baby spit up, with the likes of my kids. Who don't really find me as funny as I find myself either.
Anyway, methods for being original:
1. Wake up in the morning. Look around at the comedy that I call my life. Wonder why in the Hell I can't sleep any later than whatever unreasonable hour it is. Ponder on this for a while.
2. Rouse the children, and then nag for approximately 45 minutes until they are dressed in whatever we can pull together. NOTE: If you can't see dirt or smell funk...it is clean. If it smells, and no better alternative can be found, throw it in the dryer with a fresh dryer sheet. Unless, of course, you can find the bottle of Febreeze in the clutter. If you can, squirt and go. Feed them (maybe...hopefully) and then push them out the door.
3. Sit down and feed Molly. This won't take long. Wait for the inevitable call from one of the children asking me to drop everything and deliver whatever they forgot to take to school.
4. At this point, I am probably ready to write something original and witty on my blog. Usually along the lines of: Baby sick, kids fighting, me insane.
5. Post a layout, my only source of self-expression
There you have it. My originality fount runneth over LOL!!
TAG Zee & Carla!! You are it.
I will be doing my 10 Googles soon. But Daisy, who is home sick, refuses to hold Molly any longer allowing me to type.
2 comments:
Oh, I thought I was off the hook when you did not tag me....
I hope Molly is feeling better and you can get some sleep!!!
had to lol at your original stuff there Dena! Why?? cause I do the same~if you can't see the dirt or smell the funk you're wearin' it!! have also done the dryer sheet thing;) now off to get Joe who is screaming like a banshee cause he dropped his cupcake on the carpet...sigh
Post a Comment