Friday, April 13, 2007

Thank You Fuse!!!!

I LOVE the people at Fuse TV!!!! Someone there had the brilliant idea to bring back reruns of one of my all-time favorite guilty pleasure TV shows.

Felicity!!!!

I have missed this show soooooooooo much. Well, let's be more specific. Noel. I missed Noel. I LOVED Noel. No, I LOVE Noel. Current. Eternal. And now that the show is back on, I am rediscovering my love for him.

Yeah, goofy, I know. Here I am, almost 40, and pining for a 20 year old character on a TV show. But when the show started, I was still in my 20's. And Scott Foley is only 4 years younger than me in real life. So, this isn't as twisted as it may sound. I just always loved Noel. I hated that Felicity ended up with Ben. I hated Ben. I wanted to punch Felicity in the face for not choosing Noel. I never understood why Ben was supposed to be the cute love interest.

I would have picked Noel.

I do pick Noel.

Forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey....you could be weirder Reb...MY crush was on Jack Lord in Hawaii Five O! (what WAS I thinking?) Just wanted to drop by and tell you how pleased I was to see you visiting my blog. I miss you.