This Week
Is going by awfully fast. Which is good (closer to Cali!!) and bad (closer to Cali, and I'm still getting ready!!!) LOL!!
I got new furniture yesterday. Well, new to me. A neighbor is moving, and he needed to sell his family room set. A new microsuede couch and love seat with 2 end tables and a coffee table. This may not seem big to another person, but I have had CRAP furniture for so long!!! It will be nice to have nice stuff. And one nice room for company so I can quit living in chaos!!! The children have already been advised that they are NEVER allowed on the furniture. This may seem harsh, but you have NOOOOO idea what my kids do to furniture. They destroy stuff within a month of arriving in my house. Seriously!
And I am shoveling out clutter.
But....I need to get off my butt and start packing for Cali.
Here are the pages I have done in the last few days:
credits: Eggciting Easter kit by Corina Nielsen
credits: paper Kim Christiansen, alpha Corina Nielsen, ribbons Amy Martin and Natalie Braxton, buttons Shabby Princess and alpha brushes Dianne Rigdon
2 comments:
Congrats on the new to you furniture!
WOW - such AWESOME pages Dena - love the top one - so fresh and vibrant!! Hope you have a blast on your trip!! Oh - and yeah until a few years ago we had CRAP furniture - hand me down down downs.... LOL!!
Post a Comment