Thursday, May 24, 2007

More Scrap Therapy and Cooper Happenings.

Today was the last day of school. yay. whoopie. hurray. Can you feel my overwhelming joy? Emily "graduated" today. There is a little assembly and presentation as the 6th graders advance out of elementary school. Emily was so excited and happy. I didn't take pics during the ceremony, because my pics taken in the multi-purpose room never turn out. But I took before and after pics. Here is my gal in her "graduation" dress.



And I am still scrapping to un-funk-ify. Here is the one that I have finished:


I am making progress. Life no longer feels so painful. I have left the house several times without freaking out. I even went to the store without actually needing to. I went because I wanted to. That's progress.

Emily won a laser pointer thingy during the class pool party. She is pointing the light at Daisy's hand. Daisy is holding Molly. Molly is going crazy trying to grab the red dot. LOL!!!

I have let the kids stay up until they fall asleep tonight. Why? Because I want to sleep in tomorrow morning.

Studio 60 is on tonight. Thank goodness. However, the return is bittersweet since the show has been cancelled. At least NBC brought it back long enough to show the completed episodes. Big Love is back in...what? 2 weeks??? AAAHHHHHH! SIIGGGHHHH! I need me some Big Love. Especially now that The Office is ended for the season. And how cool were the last, roughly 5 minutes, last week. 'BOUT TIME!!!!

anyway....to sum up. not happy about summer. still scrapping. want to sleep in. watching tv. slowly getting better.

And thanks to everyone for all your kind words and good thoughts. I'll get on my emails soon. HUGS!

1 comment:

janna said...

Emily looks so cute!!! Turning 12 is a huge thing!!! YW.

Today was my kids last day!!! HO HUM..... yipee our food buget is going through the roof!!!

I watched Big Love last night too...