Sunday, June 17, 2007

So, This is Bugging Me

Somewhere out there in the vast expanse of the internet, I saw a great idea. Someone had taken the pro-series top loading plastic cases for sports cards, and made little LO's to fit in them. I thought it was a fantastic idea, so I went and bought some cases last night. And now I can't find where I got the idea from. I can manage without referring back to it, but I want to see this person's work.

If you have any idea what I am talking about....let me know, cuz this is driving me crazy!

3 comments:

janna said...

I know they make ATC and use trading cards holders for them??

Sorry, but I would love to see it once you find it.

Thriftin and Craftin said...

I think I saw that on 2 peas once. if i can find it, I'll send you the link!

Jo said...

NO idea Dena...but it's a great idea!!