Sunday, June 03, 2007

Testosterone

I have had enough of it. Cory and Barry had a row today. UUUGGGHHHH! I hate being in the middle of these.

Family has been sick. It wasn't teething for Molly. It was a virus. Cory had it. Then me. Now Daisy and Will.

I feel completely cut off from the rest of the world. I am finally feeling better and not depressed. But, I do feel a disconnect.

3 comments:

janna said...

I hope things are going better... and I am tagging you on my blog....

webchyck said...

Sorry about the guys. It's me and Sam that keep getting into it. In some ways I'll be glad for him to move out; so I guess I should be grateful that his dad has a place for him to move into, even though it means no marriage for me. Sigh.

MarilynH said...

Hi Dena---found your blog via Janna :) You seem to be describing my life in a way, in your posts. LOL Your family and your LOs are beautiful!!
Jast wanted to wave and to say "hi"!