Move Along
Today was my first day as a crossing guard. Pretty easy stuff. It's not as if I am working on a busy street. The only traffic is parents taking their kids to school and school buses. It's 45 minutes of basically doing nothing, but it helps the kids and the school. So no biggie :)
I didn't get to scrap yesterday. I spent the day shopping with Barry. We have been hitting the dollar day at a local second hand store to find things to tide me over until I am at my goal weight. Barry has also been enjoying finding nice sport coats for $1. So, we shopped all night last night. It was fun. Barry is usually a shopping drag, but when he is in the mood, he is fun to shop with.
Here are the pages I did the day before yesterday though:
credits: Amy Teets Sun Porch kit, Marcie's paper curl
credits: template by Janna, and Spudunkity kit by Corina, white paper by Michelle Underwood
1 comment:
Oh $1 days sounds like fun!
I need to go the DI and find some girls dresses. Or I might have to pull out my sewing machine....
Molly is so cute too!
Post a Comment