I'm a Sucker
I talked to the animal hospital yesterday afternoon, to make sure that all of the kittens were OK. They all checked out fine, a clean bill of health for each of them. They are all males, and so the nurse had named them after the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles.
I just couldn't stand it though. I just couldn't walk away from the kittens like I needed to. So, we decided to add one more cat to our family. We took the younger kids with us to the animal hospital to pick one of the four.
Michelangelo was cute, but he tended to run for the corners. Donatello was also cute, but not very lively. Leonardo was beautiful, but also very quiet and shy. So, we chose Raphael. He played with the kids while we were at the hospital. He was confident. He was lively. He was the one for us.
Here he is, sleeping under my butt.
Oh, and we did the family pics on Sunday. I'm not thrilled with me in the picture, but everyone else looks good. Isn't that always the way?
3 comments:
OH, I'd take a male kitten...
I like the family picture! Whitney likes Emily's shoes.
You know what a sucker for cats I am! I wouldn't have been able to leave them either. You know we have another kitty addition here that wasn't expected. She's adorable, but a big pain in the rear. She's getting fixed next week. I hate when they have to recover, but it has to be done! Raphael is a very handsome boy. Congrats on your new addition!
Beautiful photo--you guys ALL look great. But tell me, how in the world did Emily hike in those heels??
Post a Comment